My Friends

Minggu, 03 Januari 2016

Celebrate JanYOUary



A little bit late posting as I just back from holiday this morning

Julie is step down from the Magnolia Forever DT, so I try to continue the blog
Waiting for your beautiful entries for our challenges

I'd like to enter my card to these following challenges:
Glitter It Up - LHOSM
Stitches - Challenge Up Your Life
Let's Build a Snowman - My Sheri Crafts
Card Mania - Winter Fun
Anything Goes Christmas/Winter - A Snowflake Promise
Anything Goes - 7 Kids
Anything Goes - Crafts Galore Encore

Thanks for stopping by

Hugs

Dewi


6 komentar:

  1. Beautiful card, Dewi, and such lovely embellishments! Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge #25.
    crafty hugs,
    de
    {Creative Smiles}

    BalasHapus
  2. Very cute! I love all of the details! Thanks for joining us at 7 Kids College Fund!

    BalasHapus
  3. Really nice card, I like very much that you didn't just used the regular shaped card.
    Thanks for joining us at Card mania challenges. I hope you will join us again. Kajcyika :)

    BalasHapus
  4. Beautiful card! Lovely embellishments! Thanks for sharing with us at My Sheri Crafts!

    Glenda's Cards

    BalasHapus
  5. This Tilda card is super adorable! Thanks for sharing it with us at My Sheri Crafts.

    BalasHapus
  6. Super!Thank you for joining us at Card Mania Challenge:) good luck:)
    Marzena DT

    BalasHapus

Thanks for stopping by.. Kindly leave me a comment cause it really makes my day
Hugs
Dewi